Nuland’s F** the EU scandal proves illegal Ukraine Regime Change Plans
Christof Lehmann (nsnbc) : The publication US State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland’s “F** the EU exclamation to US Ambassador to the Ukraine, Geoffrey Pratt, has caused several diplomatic scandals – none of them for the most important reason.
It was the first time that the public domain received undeniable evidence for the United States’ gross violation of international laws and conventions pertaining the interference in the domestic affairs of the sovereign nation, the Ukraine.
Was there any doubt about both EU and US “Regime Change Plans” before; the audio has eliminated it. No apparent row between the EU and US can cover it up any more.
So why all the fuzz about a word that is in everybody’s mouth nowadays. The next-best distraction, is to speculate whether Russian intelligence has been involved in recording the phone conversation, and who it was that could have leaked the audio.
The only important facts are that the tape, unequivocally, out of the horse’s own mouth so to speak, proves that:
- Both the EU and USA are involved in the illegal, attempted subversion of the government of the Ukraine.
- That the US and EU ambitions with regard to the subversion of the Ukraine don’t necessarily converge in all details.
- That the Ukraine would have more than good reason to summon US Ambassador Geoffrey Pratt to tell him that he is persona non grata and that he has 24 hours to pack up and take a hike.
- That the government of the Ukraine would have good reason to deny Nuland, Ashton, and a couple of other “Regime Change Proponents” entry to the country.
- That there is a basis for the arrest of Vitali Klitchko, Arseny Yatsenyuk and others, and for their prosecution on charges of acting on behalf of foreign agents, as well as on charges on endangering the security, sovereignty and national integrity of the country.
F** the F**-word – it is not what this scandal is about. What this scandal is about, and should be about, is that Nuland’s and Geoffrey’s blunder unequivocally substantiate that:
- The USA is using the CANVAS, the State Department sponsored NGO that has been involved in the subversion of Yugoslavia, Egypt, and other sovereign states, also in the Ukraine.
- That Ashton and the EU are as guilty of violating international law as the USA and Nuland.
- That top-US diplomats are advising Yatsenyuk and Klitchko before meetings with the President of the Ukraine, and that they most likely also were coached before both denied the president’s offer to give them posts as prime minister and deputy prime minister which they refused.
- That the protests were strategically timed so as to influence the outcome of the EU-Ukraine association agreement.
- That the USA – EU are involved in the deliberate attempt to spearhead the destabilization of the Ukraine for geopolitical and economic goals.
- That NATO has been involved and remains involved in the attempted subversion of the Ukraine.
- That the US administration and the EU have no reservation with regard to using Fascist, Racist radicals as useful idiots, foot soldiers and cannon fodder when destabilizing a central European country.
That is what the scandal ought to be about. Forget the F**-word. I frequently use it, so do you, and when I heard it from Nuland, it was the first time that I had the impression to listen to her speaking like a human being.
Ch/L – nsnbc 08.02.2014